Decades of experience sets us apart. Entek Systems provides hands-on customer care and is thoroughly invested in providing outstanding results. We take the needs of our clients very seriously, a human voice will answer your call, an Islandaire PTAC expert will be able to answer your questions. We will take care of your project from beginning to end.
Islandaire designs and manufactures a vast selection of thru-the-wall packaged terminal air conditioners and heat pumps (PTAC & PTHP). These models can be used for direct replacements or for new construction projects in industries including hotels, healthcare, schools/universities, and modular designs. The EZ Series 42 units are designed and manufactured for new construction or the replacement of Amana, GE, Friedrich, LG, and Trane PTAC units in an existing building. The product is designed for individually zoned comfort-controlled heating and cooling. The unit width is an industry-standard 42”. The design standards, heavy-duty construction, and the focus on indoor noise reduction have created our unit as the premier unit of the future. Standard warranty is a one-year part and labor including a five-year sealed system warranty.
Services We Provide for PTACs & Water Source Heat Pumps
- Discuss benefits of various Islandaire PTACs and Water Source units for individual applications
- Determine the direct replacement for various older PTAC and Water Source Heat Pump models (Islandaire and other brands)
- Help assist in determining proper sizing (capacity) of units to avoid short cycling and lengthen equipment life
- Supply over 40 models of replacement units and provide all available parts for any Islandaire unit
- Help with troubleshooting and act as a connection to the tech services and warranty departments
PTAC Products & Parts Distributor
PTACs (or Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners) are self-contained heating and air conditioning units. Our comprehensive line of through-the-wall and zoned heating and cooling products meets the needs of all types and sizes of buildings for our clients. We work with you to find the best PTAC for you or your client’s business and determine how many will be needed.
We offer competitive pricing, stock a variety of PTAC units and parts in our warehouse, and are available to assist with questions or issues with our distributor equipment. Other companies simply take orders. We take the extra steps to ensure that our customers receive the exact equipment they need for their specific applications. Our mission is to secure long-term relationships by providing quality equipment and the best service possible