Radiant Tube Heater Distributor
Entek Systems is the tri-state leading expert of infrared tube heating systems. We have been providing our customer Roberts Gordon Products for over 30 years. Infrared heaters heat similar to the rays of the sun, warming the surface of the earth. As the sun shines on the earth, infrared rays are absorbed by objects and people. With people and objects retaining the absorbed heat, additional heat is released back into space through radiation. With infrared operating and the constant cycle of heated people and objects, ambient temperature is maintained with minimal heat loss.
We constantly assist Engineers, Mechanical Contractors, and End Users with their questions and applications. We specialize in CORAYVAC, Modulating, Harsh Environment, and single-stage Radiant Tube Heating systems built by Roberts Gordon.
Services We Provide as a Radiant Tube Heater Distributor
- Discuss benefits of various Islandaire PTACs and Water Source units for individual applications
- Determine the direct replacement for various older PTAC and Water Source Heat Pump models (Islandaire and other brands)
- Help assist in determining proper sizing (capacity) of units to avoid short cycling and lengthen equipment life
- Supply over 40 models of replacement units and provide all available parts for any Islandaire unit
- Help with troubleshooting and act as a connection to the tech services and warranty departments
ROBERTS GORDON, INDUSTRY LEADER IN INFRARED TUBE HEATERS
Roberts Gordon has been manufacturing low intensity infrared tube heaters since the 1960s. It all started with CORAYVAC® – a custom designed, specifiable, fully-engineered infrared heating system. With each product, we provide a three-year warranty. For each application, infrared heaters are strategically placed to deliver even heat distribution throughout. Airplane hangars or large storage warehouse facilities allow for a wide heat pattern, due to high ceiling heights. Smaller areas, such as a fire station, utilize side reflectors to direct heat where it is needed most. We have an infrared heater for every application. Contact us to help with design and layout assistance with infrared tube heaters for your building.